A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Greenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Michael Greenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Greenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Greenberg practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ and Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.