A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Greenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Greenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenburg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Greenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Greenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenburg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Greenburg MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Greenburg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Greenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Greenburg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westport, CT.
See Westport Internists and Westport Gastroenterologists.