A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Greenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Greenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Greenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenburg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans