A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Greenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Greenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenburg
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Greenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Greenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenburg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Greenburg MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Greenburg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Greenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Greenburg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westport, CT.
See Westport Internists and Westport Gastroenterologists.