Emergency Physicians

Professional Emergency Care
15855 19 Mile Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-263-2600
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 21st, 2013

Excellent doctor. Down to earth and really cares

Mar 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Greib in the ER at Henry Ford Hospital. He was very personable and made me feel like he actually cared about my well being...which is odd for a Dr.

Jul 21st, 2010

very kind and listened to me explain my problem. Finally a doctor who will listen and explain his thoughts and explain what tests he recommended and why so I could feel involved in my care. He seemed focused only on me while that ER was in utter chaos that night. I watched him treat other patients with the same approach and caring attitude. His recommendations cured me of my illness and I am very thankful that i was able to see this nice young intellingent man. The nurses were mostly rude and seemed to care less at times for my comfort and providing updates on my condition while the Doctor was busy treating many very ill patients. Thank you Dr. Greib for helping me and treating me with respect and showing no doctor ego, you seem to be a well educated regular guy who can relate well to the sick and injured and have a calming effect and wonderful bedside manner.

Jun 24th, 2010

Wonderful bedside manner. Very polite and explains every test and why he wants to check them. Even offered to write off his physician charge as I have no insurance. I wish all doctors were this compassionate. Appears very intellengent and listens to patients concerns. Nursing staff was less to be desired in the ER

|  Dr Greib saved my life!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

I came by EMS having a heart attack and Dr. Greib not only provided me with life saving medications and rapidly diagnosed my heart attack, arranged immediate cardiology assistance an was very informative and empathetic with my mom and my family. He was calm, confident and obviously very empathetic by reassuring us that he was in the best of hand and his obvious confident in my care and helping my family with a most scary situation made all the diffrence!Thank you Dr. Greib from the bottom of my familys heart and you, young man have found your calling! And my not having insurance he offered to not bill me for his doctor services!

|  A life saver!  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

Dr. Greib quickly diagnosed my illness and orchestrated the ER staff quickly and with authority ensuring my treatment which my Internist said saved my life. He was polite and explained everything in common terms and displayed confidence and reassurance. Very bright and down to earth and comforting to me and my family. Obviously well educated and dedicated.

Mar 27th, 2009