Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Greib was 5 out of 5 easily show details Dr. Greib was 5 out of 5 easily
by Emergency patient on 8/13/16 on Aug 14th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner, very personable during an emergency visit this evening and extremely thorough. Not only Dr. Greib but the entire staff at Henry Ford emergency. Thanks so much, great job!

Jul 21st, 2013

Excellent doctor. Down to earth and really cares

Mar 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Greib in the ER at Henry Ford Hospital. He was very personable and made me feel like he actually cared about my well being...which is odd for a Dr.

Dr Greib saved my life! show details Dr Greib saved my life!
Jun 22nd, 2010

I came by EMS having a heart attack and Dr. Greib not only provided me with life saving medications and rapidly diagnosed my heart attack, arranged immediate cardiology assistance an was very informative and empathetic with my mom and my family. He was calm, confident and obviously very empathetic by reassuring us that he was in the best of hand and his obvious confident in my care and helping my family with a most scary situation made all the diffrence!Thank you Dr. Greib from the bottom of my familys heart and you, young man have found your calling! And my not having insurance he offered to not bill me for his doctor services!

A life saver! show details A life saver!
May 20th, 2010

Dr. Greib quickly diagnosed my illness and orchestrated the ER staff quickly and with authority ensuring my treatment which my Internist said saved my life. He was polite and explained everything in common terms and displayed confidence and reassurance. Very bright and down to earth and comforting to me and my family. Obviously well educated and dedicated.

Mar 27th, 2009