A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Grimes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Grimes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Grimes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Speight Grimes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Jerry Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Grimes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.