inactive

Jerry S Grimes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

March 23rd, 2016
knee trama
Met in I C U at Tech. Did treatment for open knee wounds. Got them closed after months.

August 5th, 2015
Not so good I found out that he accidentally severed one of the nerves not happy with him

March 9th, 2015
Loved Dr. Grimes ... He explains everything and the staff is helpful and I had both feet operated on and in so glad that dr. Grimes did the surgery

June 11th, 2014
Complete lack of integrity
I can say that this experience stands out because of its COMPLETE LACK OF INTEGRITY. I was referred to Dr. Grimes by my primary care physician. At the same time my doctor ordered an MRI. My appointment with Dr. Grimes was A FULL MONTH after the referral. I went for my visit with full confidence that the MRI had been forwarded to Dr. Grimes. He ordered a round of X-rays when he had a more definitive test at his disposal. I declined the X-Rays for that reason. After waiting 90 minutes, Dr. Jerry Grimes sent his nurse to the exam room to tell me that Dr. Grimes would not see me without the X-Rays. He may be a great orthopedist, but in my opinion, HE IS COMPLETELY DEFICIENT IN INTEGRITY. I cannot in good faith recommend Dr. Jerry Grimes to ANYONE.

April 27th, 2014
pass patient
Difficult to talk to!! Not understanding to my pain!! Not given proper care.

January 2nd, 2009
Wait time was about 30 minutes. Directions in the clinic are poorly marked. Easy to get in and out of clinic.