A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Guy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Guy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Thomas Guy MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry T. Guy practice?
- Dr. Jerry Guy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Guy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.