A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Guy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guy
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Guy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Thomas Guy MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry T. Guy practice?
- Dr. Jerry Guy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Guy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.