Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Guzik
Dr. Jerry Guzik, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Passaic, NJ and Suffern, NY (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Guzik is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital and Maimonides Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Guzik has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jerry Guzik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kenneth Jung
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Birrer
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi37
Dr. Sarajane Yolowitz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.14 mi30