A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Haag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry L Haag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Haag practice?
- Dr. Jerry Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Haag practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.