Dr. Jerry Hart MD Patient Reviews

November 21st, 2015
First pregnancy. Did not answer any of my questions, or give me time to ask them. Did not ask me about my experience so far or tell me what to expect. Seemed hurried but made time to gossip about a mutual person we know.

March 20th, 2013
scared to death
I am currently seeing Doctor Hart and if I could switch I would!!! I am only seeing him due to my medical insurance. Each visit I feel like he comes in sits down and leaves. Nothing I say is taken serious (and this is when I get a chance to say something before he leaves) and each time I attempt to tell him my birth plan he ignores me. He keeps trying to tell me what I want from this birth is "not really" what I want even though I am more than certain. Im almost 8 months pregnant and scared to death for this man to deliver my child.

October 8th, 2012
GREAT DR.
Dr. Heart was my doctor for my first son, and he was an amazing doctor. During the course of my pregnancy I only had one minor complication, my son was sitting on my pelvic nerve and I thought I was going into labor at 7 months. Rather than making me feel like an idiot when I basically demanded an appointment that day (even after talking directly with Dr. Heart over the phone and he told me that was more than likely what it was) they gladly made me an appointment with in the hour. Dr. Heart did decide to induce me a little early do to my concerns that he be the only one that I wanted to deliver my child and he wanted to make sure it was a day that he would be in the office. My delivery went perfectly and Dr. Heart was with me every step of the way and made me feel so much better about the experience.All-in-all I would recommend Dr. Heart to anyone who needed a good Dr. and will def. continue to use him :)

March 15th, 2012
He has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen! He is a favorite of mine! I will see him until he retires.

January 19th, 2011
dr hart sewed me up wrong and removed my son too soon.
I had a c section by. Dr hart he would spend a couple minutes w me and didnt take my concerns serious. He scheduled my c section earlier then the usual already early c section time frame. During my surgery he was talking with my anastesioligist about his cabin and vacation. My epidural failef i was put to sleep and never told i quit breathing. I found out from my hudband. I now have serioud health problems as part of the inside of my uterus is sticking out from the incision line i was sewn badly i have been told it should have been cleanef up. The worst part is my son has asthma likely from premature removal he has had pneumonia over 5 times in his young life. Dr Hart should not be allowed near patients he is heartless and lacking in conscience.

March 21st, 2009
Very experienced BUT pays little attention to patients questions..
Would spend under 3 minutes with me. Would brush off my concerns.Was friendly and I stuck with him through my pregnancy. During my c section he did not try to make me feel less scared he was talking about his impending vacation with the Anasthesialogist. They were laughing and acting as though they were two buddies taking a car apart. I ended up missing my sons birth as they had to put me to sleep. The epidural didnt work right. I wouldnt imagine it would when he was more focused on talking about cabins then where he placed the needle in my spine! Shop around and find a Dr who isn't going to treat you like a hen in a hen house.