Dr. Jerry Hedrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Hedrick?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 12th, 2017

Excellent Service

Been a patient of Dr. Hedricks for about 30 years. . Don"t know where I would find a better Dermatologist. He is the best....

April 20th, 2017

Staff

Dr. Hedrick's staff is very kind. I got a phone call back from Stefanie in a timely manner with my concerns and was seen by Dr. Hedrick shortly after.

April 18th, 2017

Kathy Hedrick

She has been treating my special needs daughter for awhile and she has been wonderful. My daughter doesn't speak but she communicates with her. She's done everything she could to help with my daughters psoriasis! Everybody in the office knows us and is wonderful! She has been able to get me medication I couldn't afford . As far as I'm concerned she's the best !!!

April 18th, 2017

I will only see Dr Hedrick or Kathy Hedrick for any dermatology issues. I highly recommend theme to friends and family. They are thorough extremely, knowledgenable, courteous, kind, compassionate and genuinely care about the well being of their patients. I won't see anyone else ancient I can't overstate my confidence in them. I know, without a doubt, that I'm getting the best care available with them.

March 11th, 2016

Incredibly kind and helpful staff!

You will not meet a kinder, more understanding staff! When I called to get an appointment, they were able to fit me in within days! The entire staff was warm and friendly from the moment I arrived. When my insurance had issues, all of the ladies in the front tried to help and definitely went out of their way to get it fixed. They were so sympathetic and comforting! Stephanie, Melissa, Megan, and Rosalyn clearly care about the patients and work very well together! Other patients arrived and left with minimal wait time as well! During the appointment, Chantelle and Martin were very thorough and reassuring that everything would be fine! I cannot thank them enough for their kindness! I highly recommend this office to anyone!

August 19th, 2015

The Best

Dr Hedrick is one of the best doctors I have ever seen - he is thorough, takes the time to explain things, is very personable, and never leaves until he has answered, fully, any questions I might have. His skill, and thoroughness, literally saved my life when he correctly diagnosed melanoma twice, both times early enough to treat successfully. His nurse Steff, although now taking on additional responsibilities, is the perfect person to work with Dr Hedrick, with her efficient, but very reassuring personality. The perfect team.

August 7th, 2015

Dr Hedrick K nows his business Very nice and on time

December 22nd, 2014

there was no follow up, I had to call for my results

October 22nd, 2014

Amazing!

I was only waiting for about 10 minutes, the lovely ladies at the desk (Porsche and Tracy) were very helpful, and I was in and out in about an hour. Terry Beth was very professional and did an thorough examination of all the moles on my body. Apply your sunscreen folks!

March 26th, 2014

Great Dermatologists!

The Staff is nice, and Donna Moody ARNP is the Best!

March 14th, 2014

Waiting

Donna works for Dr. Hedrick. She is wonderful. I've seen her for about 5 years - really kind. She's the one I would recommend - never had a bad experience with her - had a few pre cancers and cancers removed - she was always calm and caring. Great person. I've realized that waiting for a Derm. Dr. is just part of the visit. They never know if someone before you is going to have 3 pre-cancers removed or none. Seems no matter which Dr. you go to, you may have to wait from time to time. Hope this helps someone make up their mind to visit this office and ask for Donna:)

March 14th, 2014

Hand - surgery

The issue was taken care of by Dr Hedrick satisfactorily after a negative experience re the original handling of another surgury technique by another doctor that was not acceptable due to overcrowding and under consulting.