Overall Review

March 11th, 2016
Incredibly kind and helpful staff!
You will not meet a kinder, more understanding staff! When I called to get an appointment, they were able to fit me in within days! The entire staff was warm and friendly from the moment I arrived. When my insurance had issues, all of the ladies in the front tried to help and definitely went out of their way to get it fixed. They were so sympathetic and comforting! Stephanie, Melissa, Megan, and Rosalyn clearly care about the patients and work very well together! Other patients arrived and left with minimal wait time as well! During the appointment, Chantelle and Martin were very thorough and reassuring that everything would be fine! I cannot thank them enough for their kindness! I highly recommend this office to anyone!

August 19th, 2015
The Best
Dr Hedrick is one of the best doctors I have ever seen - he is thorough, takes the time to explain things, is very personable, and never leaves until he has answered, fully, any questions I might have. His skill, and thoroughness, literally saved my life when he correctly diagnosed melanoma twice, both times early enough to treat successfully. His nurse Steff, although now taking on additional responsibilities, is the perfect person to work with Dr Hedrick, with her efficient, but very reassuring personality. The perfect team.

August 7th, 2015
Dr Hedrick K nows his business Very nice and on time

December 22nd, 2014
there was no follow up, I had to call for my results

October 22nd, 2014
Amazing!
I was only waiting for about 10 minutes, the lovely ladies at the desk (Porsche and Tracy) were very helpful, and I was in and out in about an hour. Terry Beth was very professional and did an thorough examination of all the moles on my body. Apply your sunscreen folks!

March 27th, 2014
Great Experience
My wife and I went together and Dr. Hedrick treated us together. The office staff were friendly and efficient. Dr. Hedrick was very kind and very informative. He explained everything he was doing and gave us good advice concerning preventative care.

March 26th, 2014
Great Dermatologists!
The Staff is nice, and Donna Moody ARNP is the Best!

March 14th, 2014
Waiting
Donna works for Dr. Hedrick. She is wonderful. I've seen her for about 5 years - really kind. She's the one I would recommend - never had a bad experience with her - had a few pre cancers and cancers removed - she was always calm and caring. Great person. I've realized that waiting for a Derm. Dr. is just part of the visit. They never know if someone before you is going to have 3 pre-cancers removed or none. Seems no matter which Dr. you go to, you may have to wait from time to time. Hope this helps someone make up their mind to visit this office and ask for Donna:)

March 14th, 2014
Hand - surgery
The issue was taken care of by Dr Hedrick satisfactorily after a negative experience re the original handling of another surgury technique by another doctor that was not acceptable due to overcrowding and under consulting.

May 7th, 2013
Good doctor, loooong waits
I like Dr Hedrick and would recommend him as a good & knowledgable doctor. However, the wait time is always really long - my last (and I do mean LAST) appointment I waited 90 minutes after my appointment time before finally walking out without having been seen. I have other things in my life and just could not wait anymore. I wish I could continue going there for treatment but I don't have that kind of time to waste.

May 21st, 2012
I would recommend Dr Hedrick and his staff.

March 10th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Hedrick 2-3 times per year for the past 18 years.