A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Hodges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Franklin Hodges MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jerry F. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Jerry Hodges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Hodges practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Danville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dardanelle, AR.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.