A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Hodges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Franklin Hodges MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jerry F. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Jerry Hodges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Hodges practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Danville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dardanelle, AR.
See Danville Family Physicians and Danville Primary Care Doctors.