Dr. Jerry Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Huang?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Huang?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2011

Dr. Huang has been my physician for 6 years. I have had no complaints. He is always very caring and always remembers my medical history when we meet. He is willing to provide the care that I request. I have a very easy time getting appointments with Dr. Huang. I have gotten appointments with him literally the next day sometimes even the same day if I call early enough.There are times that I have to wait about 15 minute for my appointment but that is only because there are a lot of walk-ins in his office. That's not his fault and he has now way of controlling that. I think its impressive that he is willing to see his patients regardless of whether they made an appointment or not. Since the wait isn't long, it is not inconvenient.I have in fact, referred my family to Dr. Huang for care.

March 5th, 2010