A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Hung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Bauloong Hung MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Hung practice?
- Dr. Jerry Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Hung practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Critical Care Practitioners, and Raleigh Pulmonologists.