A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hunsaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Hunsaker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsaker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hunsaker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunsaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Hunsaker practice?
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.