A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hunsaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Hunsaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunsaker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunsaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsaker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hunsaker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Dean Hunsaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Hunsaker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Hunsaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.