A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Hunsaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Hunsaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunsaker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hunsaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsaker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunsaker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Dean Hunsaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Hunsaker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Hunsaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Hunsaker practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.