Dr. Jerry Hutchinson Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Hutchinson Jr?

Dr. Hutchinson ok

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Dr. Hutchinson was pleasant, thorough and asked pertinent questions, reviewed my medical history. It was a comfortable visit. The office staff was very friendly

never got a response from him

Posted on October 15th, 2015

My MD retired so he suggested i followed my care with Dr. Hutchinson. He was very personable the first time visit. The second time, he was yawning in front of me, it made me feel as if i was boring him. I asked him the 2nd time if he wanted me to come back at another time and he said no. After 10 minutes with him, someone knocked at his door to let him know that he needed to see the next patient. He has done that with all four of us. After he posted the results on internet, i sent him an email to explain them to me, only got responses from his assistant Steve saying..."Dr. will get back to you asap". Four weeks have elapsed and still have to hear from him. When my husband went for his physical, he was not thorough. Did not even do a rectal exam. He cut and pasted the previous physical exam section about his rectal with our previous doctor to this visit which is totally unacceptable and unethical. We feel he does not care about our health, only about his job. We do not like him as a doctor.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Time spent graciously and sure he made sure I understood my medical situation. I think he is a smart doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2017