A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Weinberg, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Weinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry J Weinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Weinberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Weinberg practices Urology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Valhalla Urologists.