A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Jakimiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Jakimiec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakimiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Jakimiec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Jakimiec MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Jakimiec practice?
- Dr. Jerry Jakimiec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Jakimiec practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.