A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jenkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Hugh Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry H. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Jerry Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Primary Care Doctors.