A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry H Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry H. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Jerry Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.