A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry John is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. John has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry M John MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. John practice?
- Dr. Jerry John has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry John practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.