A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry John is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. John has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry M John MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. John practice?
- Dr. Jerry John has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry John practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.