A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Johnson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Johnson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Steven Johnson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Johnson practices Radiation Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Radiation Oncologists.