A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Johnson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Steven Johnson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Johnson practices Radiation Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Radiologists.