A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Keepers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Keepers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keepers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Keepers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keepers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Keepers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Triumph Hospital North Houston
- Vista Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry May Keepers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Keepers practice?
- Dr. Jerry Keepers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Keepers practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Friendswood Pain Management Doctors and Friendswood Neurologists.