A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Keepers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Keepers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Keepers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Keepers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Triumph Hospital North Houston
- Vista Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keepers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Keepers practice?
Dr. Jerry Keepers practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Houston, TX.
See Friendswood Pain Management Doctors and Friendswood Anesthesiologists.