A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Keepers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Keepers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keepers
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Keepers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keepers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Keepers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Triumph Hospital North Houston
- Vista Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry May Keepers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Keepers practice?
- Dr. Jerry Keepers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Keepers practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Friendswood Pain Management Doctors and Friendswood Neurologists.