A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Kobrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Kobrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Kobrin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobrin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kobrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry L Kobrin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Kobrin practice?
- Dr. Jerry Kobrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Kobrin practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.