Dr. Jerry Kotulla MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2015
This place is a joke!!!!!
I go here for a Rx, that's it. Every time I go I have to repeat myself to the doctor as to what is wrong with me. The staff is rude and the place is nasty. There is dog hair everywhere, the bathrooms are uncleaned and gross always, not swept floors, papers not filed everywhere... I had high blood pressure one time and didn't know it. I was going here every month and my pressure was always 120/80, every time. She wasn't really reading it. I was at stroke level thinking it was fine because I had it taken (I thought) every month. I told the Dr. this and rather than getting her to do it right, he said they might need an automatic pressure reader.?.?. Still 6 months later she is still playing like she is taking it. This place is a joke!!!!! Choose somewhere else to go!

February 10th, 2015
forced to inject for profit
This IS NOT a doctor, he's a smart alec loud mouthed, confrontational, argumentative, idiot

July 7th, 2011
TOP SUCKY DOCTOR
Do not know why some Drs? think they are better than poor folk but that is what this one excells in. He worries more about. Does not care about the pain his patients are in but about how much trouble he can get in for prescibing medication to help them. I have been diagnoised by top phycians and he does not believe the records that he has received. He fictionalizes the laws. Would not recommend to any one that is in true pain.

February 22nd, 2011
Horrible bedside mannor! Rip off on cost!
I went to him for a few months and when I could not afford his $1100 a week treatment not covered by insurance he bad mouthed me to my primary care doctor saying my pain must be fake, even though I am on disability for back injuries. I would never go to him again and if I were to give advice to someone, don't go to him unless you want to be ripped off. His receptionist is rude and he is even ruder.

August 17th, 2009
Most outstanding physician....
Dr. Kotulla has an "exemplary" knowledge of the study of "pain". He is professional, courteous, caring, and has an "outstanding bedside manner". He truly cares about each, and every patient, as individuals rather than as numbers or dollar signs. We need more physicians like Dr. Jerry Kotulla. Kudos, Dr. Kotulla!

March 26th, 2017