Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

7 Glenn Bridge Rd
Ste C
Arden, NC 28704
828-654-9080
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  TOP SUCKY DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Do not know why some Drs? think they are better than poor folk but that is what this one excells in. He worries more about. Does not care about the pain his patients are in but about how much trouble he can get in for prescibing medication to help them. I have been diagnoised by top phycians and he does not believe the records that he has received. He fictionalizes the laws. Would not recommend to any one that is in true pain.

|  Horrible bedside mannor! Rip off on cost!  |  show details
by Jamie V. on Feb 22nd, 2011

I went to him for a few months and when I could not afford his $1100 a week treatment not covered by insurance he bad mouthed me to my primary care doctor saying my pain must be fake, even though I am on disability for back injuries. I would never go to him again and if I were to give advice to someone, don't go to him unless you want to be ripped off. His receptionist is rude and he is even ruder.

|  Most outstanding physician....  |  show details
by Christian E. Stanley on Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Kotulla has an "exemplary" knowledge of the study of "pain". He is professional, courteous, caring, and has an "outstanding bedside manner". He truly cares about each, and every patient, as individuals rather than as numbers or dollar signs. We need more physicians like Dr. Jerry Kotulla. Kudos, Dr. Kotulla!

|  initial exam for diagnosis  |  show details
May 17th, 2009

Dr. Kotulla asked probing questions which took the exam into areas I didn't know were symtomatic of other syndromes. I have a 10 year history of DDD and 30 yr history of crippling JD. Recently diagnosed w/RA. Dr. Kotulla identified a name for the weird nerve spasms I have running through my leg muscles at rest. Undulating myokymiaHe said it is very rare. He showed more interest in my case than my previous 5 year ongoing experience with Piedmont Hospital's renowned pain doctor.