Dr. Jerry Kruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Kruse?

Great guy, good Doctor, office procedures leave a lot to be desired

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Dr. Kruse is a fine Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and on top of most issues. He is an extremely busy man so his office time is short. He was my primary care physician for 30 years in Quincy. The reason I say his office procedures leave a lot to be desired is after being my Dr. for 30 years he moved on to be the top management. That says a lot about the man. What disappointed me the most was the form letter over the signature of some office manager informing me that Dr. Kruse would no longer be my Doctor. It was not even his name at the end of the letter signed by someone else. Nothing personal just a terrible form letter saying a new PA would now be my primary care Doctor. This after being a regular 2-3 times a year patient for 30 years. Not so much as a thank you for spending 100,000 plus dollars with him and his organization over that period or a hint that he would miss being my Doctor. Oh well such is life. I moved on found a new organization and a new primary care physician.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Amazing. Best doctor in the state.

Posted on June 20th, 2008