A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cade graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lynn Cade MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Cade practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Cade practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.