A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cade
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cade graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lynn Cade MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Cade practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cade has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Cade practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.