A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- MMC of East Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Johnson MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.