A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center-Warrensburg
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- St Mary`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Meyer practice?
Dr. Jerry Meyer practices Family Medicine near Concordia, MO.
See Concordia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Meyer, Dr. Garrett Meyer, Dr. Gerald Meyer, Dr. Geraldo Meyer