A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Meyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Jerry Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Meyer practices Family Medicine near Concordia, MO.
See Concordia Primary Care Doctors.