A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Moore practice?
Dr. Jerry Moore practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Anesthesiology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists, Fresno Surgeons, Fresno Anesthesiologists, and Fresno Plastic Surgeons.