A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from California College of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Moore practice?
Dr. Jerry Moore practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Moore, Dr. Garrett Moore, Dr. Gerald Moore, Dr. Geraldo Moore