A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Moore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Moore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jerry Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Moore practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.