A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Lai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Lai practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Lai practices Ophthalmology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Rye Ophthalmologists.