A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Leazure graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leazure has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Mary Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leazure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Leazure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Leazure practice?
Dr. Jerry Leazure practices Otolaryngology near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Leazure, Dr. Garrett Leazure, Dr. Gerald Leazure, Dr. Geraldo Leazure