A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Leazure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Leazure graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Leazure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Arlen Leazure MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Leazure practice?
- Dr. Jerry Leazure has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Leazure practices Otolaryngology near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Otolaryngologists.