A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Leazure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leazure
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leazure Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leazure graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Leazure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barstow Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Arlen Leazure MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Leazure practice?
- Dr. Jerry Leazure has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Leazure practices Otolaryngology near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Otolaryngologists.