A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lehmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Spruce Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.