A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lehmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Spruce Lehmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.