Dr. Jerry Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Levine?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Levine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Terrible doctor

He does not listen at all. Just prescribes medications. His over prescribing caused me serious health issues. Don't go there!

January 11th, 2016

Great Doctor

I have been a patient for several years of Dr. Levine. He tells you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear. He is genuinely concerned in your health and well-being-- and he wants to help you make the best decisions to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

May 18th, 2015

Dr. Levine has been our PCP for at least 25 - 30 years. He has always been on top of our care and has even called us after hours if he was concerned about results of tests. My husband and I have the upmost confidence in his care. He is awesome!!

May 31st, 2011

I am very comfortable with this Doctor and feel that he listen my concerns and trying to help me stay health and avoid problems.

April 25th, 2011

His Medical Philosopy: My Way or the Highway

While he seems to be a caring physician, he is also a rigid one. On an early visit to Dr. Levine, he informed me that if he tells you to do something, he expects you to do it. His attitude is that he, as the doctor, knows all. You, as the patient, know nothing. Your wishes and perception count for nothing. My experience with him was mostly a battle. He prescribed many tests which I did not want or think I needed -- such as a heart scan which exposes one to high radiation. I felt with many of these tests, he was simply covering his backside. Any thinking person will have trouble with this doctor. He ultimately dismissed me as a patient because I had the audacity to question some of his recommendations. His medical philosophy is My Way or the Highway. I later got another doc who respects me as a person, and it has worked out much better.

September 14th, 2010

Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine is a fine doctor. I found him to be a little rigid about exploring alternatives to drugs in controlling certain conditions. I also felt his response to too many medicial complaints was "see a specialist," even to minor things that a GP should be able to handle. His practice is very large and face time is rushed. I could have overlooked these issues, but his office staff seems to be barely competent, in addition to unfriendly and uncaring. I switched to a new doctor.

August 20th, 2009

Dr Levine

Dr Levine has been my PCP for over a dozen years and I appreciate his methodical and thoughtful style. He also has a good, calm, gentle manner. It is apparent though that he is another overloaded PCP, too many patients crammed into one day, so wait times can vary considerably. I suppose that says a lot also, everyone likes him and wants to keep him as their doctor.

August 17th, 2016