A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lewis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lewis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Wayne Lewis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Lewis practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Anesthesiologists.