A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Light, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Light has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Light accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry T. Light practice?
Dr. Jerry Light practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Light, Dr. Garrett Light, Dr. Gerald Light, Dr. Geraldo Light