Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Light Jr
Dr. Jerry Light Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX, with other offices in Irving, TX and Arlington, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Light is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Physicians Group and Baylor All Saints Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Light Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jerry Light Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.
Dr. Daniel Martinez
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bedford, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Gary Jones
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bedford, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Robert Meltzer
Bedford, TX 0 mi47