A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Light, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Light, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Light has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry T Light MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry T. Light practice?
- Dr. Jerry Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Light practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.