A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Liles is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Liles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Brys Liles DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Liles practice?
- Dr. Jerry Liles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Liles practices Family Medicine near Alice, TX.
See Alice Family Physicians.