A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Liles practice?
Dr. Jerry Liles practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Alice, TX.
See Alice General Practitioners, Alice Emergency Physicians, Alice Family Physicians, and Alice Preventive Medicine Specialists.