Dr. Jerry Lubliner MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine New York, NY

3.9

August 18th, 2014
Right and left acl reconstruction surgery
Dr Lubliner has been incredible. I had both my knees done by him. I can't be happier. Dr Lubliner is very patient and returned all my calls post operation guiding me for a quick recovery. Even though we used allograft I was able to go back to work with in 2 weeks. I truly recommend Dr Lubliner for acl reconstruction surgery.

April 12th, 2014
Fantasic Doctor....Highly Recommend!
Dr. Lubliner's Team of doctors, nurses and support staff are extremely friendly/courteous, knowledgeable and absolutely put my mind at ease during the entire surgical process (both shoulders). As far as Dr. Lubliner himself, his bedside manner is absolutely fantastic and truly spent the time necessary for me to make an informative decision. Post op, he certainly spent time with me to ensure I was healing properly and answered all my questions (very patient considering I was very "persistent" asking when I can start to get active again). I would ABSOLUTEY recommend him if you are having any shoulder issues.

November 15th, 2013
Tennis Serve
I could not serve in tennis without pain. I consulted with Dr. Jerry Lubliner and he diagnosed a labral tear. Unfortunately, I needed surgery. Six months later, I am now serving without pain or a click. I feel great. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lubliner for labral tear surgery!

August 1st, 2013
Great work!
The staff is very nice and the doctor is my life saver. I had my rotator cuff repair done 3 months ago with this doctor and I am feeling great and almost done with physical therapy. I am almost back to normal.

June 25th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Lubliner fixed my ACL 6 month ago. I am winning sets and it feels great. The office is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone who needs knee surgery.

June 19th, 2013
Back to Soccer
After blowing out my knee I went to Dr. Lubliner. He repaired my knee and gave me a new ACL. Its been a year and I am as good as new. Great experience.

April 3rd, 2013
poor outcome following surgery
Had this doctor perform a knee surgery recently with a very poor outcome. Saw a different doctor to get an independent opinion on the surgery and he confirmed via MRI that the procedure that was performed was a failure and needed to be done again. I would not recommend this doctor.

February 15th, 2013
failed knee procedure
after sustaining a knee injury i visited this doctor who suggested surgery. it has now been almost a year since the procedure and i still have significant instability in my knee and will probably need another doctor to revise what was done. i would not recommend this surgeon

February 4th, 2013
poor ACL surgery
Dr. Lubliner performed an ACL reconstruction surgery on my knee with poor results. Although he has very brash and curt bed-side manner (as highlighted by other patients here) I went against my gut feeling and had the procedure performed by him given the solid on-paper credentials. He does not take the time to explain what the suggested procedure is and what the implications are, which can be quite complex for knee surgery. At the end of the day I decided to have the surgery performed by him guided by the CV credentials and trusting that even if he was not an individual who would take the time to explain the procedure he would be a trustworthy and apt surgeon. Unfortunately for me the performed operation failed (as confirmed by a different surgeon I saw and the subsequent MRI) and I will need to have it re-done. I would not trust this doctor to perform any surgeries. Would only seek him for general diagnostics.

October 21st, 2012
Very Happy with Doctor Lubliner
Dr. Lubliner is extremely knowledgeable about shoulders especially. I had serious pain and weakness in my right shoulder from weightlifting and saw Dr. Lubliner about it. He performed a simple procedure on it and weeks later I was doing pushups again, with almost no pain. At this point, I'm 100% better. I recommend Dr. Lubliner with the highest level of confidence.

October 5th, 2012
So Happy I found Dr. Lubliner
I had chronic pain in my right knee for more than 5 years and finally got the nerve to see a doctor about it. I learned about Dr. Jerry Lubliner from a friend of mine who swears by him and says he is fantastic. Well it turns out they were right. I had an operation that turned out to be quite simple, just a cartilege repair, and I literally walked out of the hospital (with a cane, just in case). I had very little pain afterwards either. The most pain I had after the operation was just having to do physiotherapy, but that was jus tthe first few times and now I'm all better. Running and playing tennis again, and my knee doesn't hurt when I walk long walks either. Dr. Jerry L. is great.

September 25th, 2012
Brilliant Results - Now I'm Pain Free!
I can't believe I put up with the ankle pain for so long. It was preventing me from doing all the things I wanted to do, like jogging, dancing, and rollerblading. I visited Dr. Jerry, after a recommendation from a friend who also loved her results, and he immediately made me feel at ease. He talked me through the process, explained my options -- and the pluses and minuses associated with each -- and helped me make my decision. Now, I am extremely glad I followed his advice. It's been 6 months since my operation, and I am already feeling an increase in my daily energy, because now I'm getting so much more exercise. I am very, very pleased with Dr. Jerry Lubliner.