A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Luck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Luck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry C Luck MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Luck practice?
- Dr. Jerry Luck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Luck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.