A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Luck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luck
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Luck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Luck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry C Luck MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Luck practice?
- Dr. Jerry Luck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Luck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.