A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lugger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Lugger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lugger, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lugger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Lugger MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Lugger practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lugger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Lugger practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Euless Otolaryngologists and Euless Plastic Surgeons.