Dr. Jerry Roberts, MD
4000 Shakerag Hl
Ste 201
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-486-7111
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best Ped. Dr.  |  show details
by Julie C. on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Roberts has been a wonderful doctor for my son. He has been patient with all of my questions, and he never rushes me. He takes his time and has been right on with diagnosing any issues. One in a million!

|  Dr Roberts, The Best  |  show details
by Caroline Goodman on Jul 22nd, 2013

My kids have been patients of Dr. Roberts since 1992. My youngest will soon outgrow seeing a pediatrician and I wanted to let others know of my experience. Dr. Roberts is a remarkably intelligent doctor who will be appreciated by intelligent patients and parents. He is straightforward, no-nonsense and professional which may come across to some as cold or rude but I have never felt that way at all. He uses common sense in addition to diagnostic testing to decide on the best course of action. Example: my son failed the mandated scoliosis test at school in the 6th grade. Dr. Roberts did not jump on the bandwagon and put my son in a back brace or recommend any invasive treatments. He monitored my son by scheduling frequent visits and explained that kids are growing at different rates in different areas of their bodies at this age and there was no need to panic over a little asymmetry. My son turned out fine, straight, athletic and 6'4" with no need for back/scoliosis intervention. Dr. Roberts asks questions not only to me but also directly to my kids. Example: Rather than rely on me to give him examples of my daughter's diet; while she was still a toddler, Dr. Roberts faced her away from me and asked her to tell him her favorite vegetable. Not only did he get insight on her diet but also her conversational skills. I thought that was great! He's the best as far as I'm concerned.

Oct 3rd, 2012

I gave Dr. Robert's office a lot of chances but I am finally fed up. Getting him in a room with you to ask questions is next to impossible. When you do ask questions he treats you like you're an idiot. He failed to diagnose my daughters lip tie which nearly destroyed our nursing relationship. He has been rude almost every time I have seen him. He gave her an iron supplement that gave her explosive diarrhea and caused painful rashes, but I couldn't get with him to talk about getting iron in through her diet. His PA is sweet and tries so much harder than him but there is also clearly no communication going on in the office. He happily delayed my daughter's Hep B vaccine because she stays home with me every day but when his PA delayed a Prevnar booster he yelled at me and embarrassed me in front of his entire staff. Very unprofessional and I cannot wait to find a new Pediatrician who can at least act like they still care about their job.

Jun 6th, 2011

This office miscodes their billing which is fraudulent.

Sep 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Roberts has been practicing in PTC for MANY years and was the pediatrician for many of my adult friends. Which I why I brought my son there when he was first born. I appreciate his PA, Cindy McDonald. I never felt listened to by Dr. Roberts. So much s

Read Full Review at yahoo.com