A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry M Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.