A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Mackel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Mackel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Mackel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mackel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Mackel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Mackel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Mackel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Mackel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, IN and Bluffton, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.