A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Mackel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Mackel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Mackel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mackel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Mackel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Mackel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Mackel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Mackel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, IN and Bluffton, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.