A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Matlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Matlen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matlen
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Matlen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Matlen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Matlen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Matlen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Matlen practice?
- Dr. Jerry Matlen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Matlen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.