A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Matlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Matlen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matlen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matlen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Matlen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Matlen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Matlen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Matlen practice?
- Dr. Jerry Matlen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Matlen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.