Learn more about Dr. Jerry Matlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Matlen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Matlen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, and Knee Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matlen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matlen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Matlen practice?
Dr. Jerry Matlen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.