A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Mendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Mendell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Mendell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans