A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Mendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Mendell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Mendell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry R Mendell MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Mendell practice?
- Dr. Jerry Mendell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Mendell practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.