Learn more about Dr. Jerry Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Michel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Michel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Michel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alexander Michel MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Michel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Michel practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Radiologists.