A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Michel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Michel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Michel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alexander Michel MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Michel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Michel practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Radiologists.