Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A one in a million. show details A one in a million.
Aug 27th, 2012

It was a gift to be in Dr. Jerry Mohr's care. There isn't another surgeon who could have been more professional, compassionate, skilled and giving than this amazing man. We were all blessed to have him in our lives. God bless you Dr. Jerry Mohr.

Thyroid Surgery show details Thyroid Surgery
Aug 10th, 2010

I had thyroid surgery by Dr.Mohr. He answered all my questions and informed meof all possible complications. My surgeryexperience was excellent and the scar from surgery was virtually invisible, due to Dr. Mohr's follow-up care. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr for thyroid surgery.

Best Surgeon Ever show details Best Surgeon Ever
Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr.Mohr was exceptional from the beginning to the end. He treated me with respect and all my questions were answered before and after surgery. I had thyroid surgery and the follow-up care was excellent. He discussed all the different outcomes and gave my reference materials to take with me for review in case I needed more questions answered. I would highly recommend Dr.Mohr for thyroid surgery.

Thyroidectemy show details Thyroidectemy
Apr 27th, 2010

Do not go see this doctor for thyroid problems. The person I care for has had major side effects from his surgical procedure. He specializes for chest procedures not throat. The person that was a victim of his will never be the same!! It is important to ask the doctor what the side effects are not have a nurse go over them with you.

Dr. Mohr is The Best!!! show details Dr. Mohr is The Best!!!
by The Riggerts on Nov 16th, 2009

I am blessed to have Dr. Mohr as my doctor. He always takes time to explain everything in detail. He is very kind and makes you feel so comfortable with asking as many questions as you need too. Thank you Dr. Mohr for always being there for me and my husband.

by Tracie Hartt on Jul 21st, 2009

This is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is a professional with a big heart. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. You are fortunate to have him as a Dr.