Dr. Jerry Mohr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2012

A one in a million.

It was a gift to be in Dr. Jerry Mohr's care. There isn't another surgeon who could have been more professional, compassionate, skilled and giving than this amazing man. We were all blessed to have him in our lives. God bless you Dr. Jerry Mohr.

August 10th, 2010

Thyroid Surgery

I had thyroid surgery by Dr.Mohr. He answered all my questions and informed meof all possible complications. My surgeryexperience was excellent and the scar from surgery was virtually invisible, due to Dr. Mohr's follow-up care. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr for thyroid surgery.

July 2nd, 2010

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr.Mohr was exceptional from the beginning to the end. He treated me with respect and all my questions were answered before and after surgery. I had thyroid surgery and the follow-up care was excellent. He discussed all the different outcomes and gave my reference materials to take with me for review in case I needed more questions answered. I would highly recommend Dr.Mohr for thyroid surgery.

April 27th, 2010

Thyroidectemy

Do not go see this doctor for thyroid problems. The person I care for has had major side effects from his surgical procedure. He specializes for chest procedures not throat. The person that was a victim of his will never be the same!! It is important to ask the doctor what the side effects are not have a nurse go over them with you.

November 16th, 2009

Dr. Mohr is The Best!!!

I am blessed to have Dr. Mohr as my doctor. He always takes time to explain everything in detail. He is very kind and makes you feel so comfortable with asking as many questions as you need too. Thank you Dr. Mohr for always being there for me and my husband.

July 21st, 2009

This is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is a professional with a big heart. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. You are fortunate to have him as a Dr.

August 26th, 2014