A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Morewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Morewitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morewitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morewitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Morewitz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morewitz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Morewitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry H Morewitz MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerry H. Morewitz practice?
- Dr. Jerry Morewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Morewitz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.