A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Morgan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Morgan, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Meldon Morgan MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Morgan practices Pediatrics near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Pediatricians.