A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry M. Morgan practice?
Dr. Jerry Morgan practices Pediatrics near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Morgan, Dr. Gerry Morgan, Dr. Geraldo Morgan, Dr. Garret Morgan