A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Nadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Nadler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Nadler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Insulin Resistance
- Magnesium Deficiency
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadler graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nadler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry L Nadler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Nadler practice?
- Dr. Jerry Nadler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Nadler practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.