A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Nagler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Nagler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Nagler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD); Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagler graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nagler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Nagler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Nagler practice?
- Dr. Jerry Nagler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Nagler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.