A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Neuwirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Neuwirth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Neuwirth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuwirth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neuwirth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Neuwirth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Neuwirth practice?
- Dr. Jerry Neuwirth has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Neuwirth practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.